Biomathematics & Statistics Scotland
The James Hutton Institute, Craigiebuckler
ABERDEEN, AB15 8QH, Scotland, UK.
My main statistical research interests are in the following areas:
- Statistical methodology applied to food authenticity studies.
- Bayesian risk modelling.
- Bayesian spatial-temporal modelling.
- Climate envelope models for ecological data sets.
- Constrained optimisation for ordinal response regression models.
Current and Recent Projects
- Creating a scientific definition for New Zealand Manuka Honey.
- Estimating collision risk for bats at wind farms.
- The effect of between-sample heterogeneity on standard statistical model selection methods.
- Probabilistic drought risk in forested landscapes.
- President, International Biometric Society British and Irish Region